- This event has passed.
Supply Chain Challenges in a Time of Global Disruption Webinar
March 31 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
The effects of the COVID-19 virus are impacting all levels of a company’s supply chain, from local to international suppliers. This webinar will highlight the top challenges facing manufacturers today. The session will also outline anticipated changes to supply chain management to decrease future disruptions.
Webinar Download: Supply Chain Challenges in a Time of Global Disruption
Additional Webinar Resources: Supply Chain Challenges in a Time of Global Disruption
- Supply Chain Challenges in a Time of Global Disruption Webinar Presentation Slides
- Supply Chain Disruption Planning Checklist
- To schedule your company’s Risk Management Workshop, contact Emily Lee.
- The Risk Management Workshop is a virtual meeting between your company and an IMEC expert. During a 2.5 hour meeting, the company and IMEC representatives will discuss identified company risks and identify action steps to address the concerns. The company will receive a write-up with a summary of the meeting and action steps.
Benefits of this webinar include:
- Overview of challenges facing manufacturers
- Actions to reduce future supply chain disruptions
- Opportunity to ask questions of IMEC’s supply chain expert
- Supply Chain Disruption Planning worksheet
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE – limited to 50 participants. A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: John Remsey, IMEC Technical Specialist
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org