- This event has passed.
Strengthen Your Quality Management System with Internal Auditors Webinar
August 26 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
An internal auditor program is a key component of a Quality Management System (QMS). Internal auditors are a self-check mechanism necessary for compliance with QMS requirements to monitor and improve a company’s processes. Internal auditors require an understanding of the auditing techniques as well as the standard being audited.
A quality audit forms the basis for continuously improving the quality of your company’s operations, products, and services. Audits ensure that procedures are effective, informing changes if nonconformances are found, and that any weaknesses are discussed, identified, and corrective/preventive action taken.
Join IMEC to learn:
- Benefits for a company who have trained internal auditors to determine the effectiveness of their QMS
- How the work of internal auditors provides the company’s management with feedback on improvement of the QMS
- Process to prepare internal auditors
SPECIAL OFFER: Quality System and Internal Auditor Review
- Let the IMEC quality experts review your current quality system and audit review program, to identify gaps and opportunities to improve product quality and customer satisfaction. Contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation.
Additional Webinar Resources: Strengthen Your Quality Management System with Internal Auditors
- Strengthen Your Quality Management System with Internal Auditors Presentation Slides
- Strengthening your Quality System Post COVID-19
- The 5S Game: Improve Productivity and Quality
- Are Your Customers Requiring you to Use ISO Standards?
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE! A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: Jesse Brady | IMEC Technical Specialist
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com