- This event has passed.
Strategic Plan for Returning Employees Webinar
June 25, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
COVID-19 and social unrest have “pulled the rug out from under your employee’s feet.” The world has changed. Your employees will not be the same as before mid-March. Neither are you. The most important ingredient for a company’s success is engaged employees.
How will you help your employees regain their footing?
- How will you encourage and motivate returning employees? Do you have a first day, first week, first month plan? (hint: not just donuts and pizza)
- Are some company policies counterproductive for the new norm?
- Your current hiring process gave you A, B and C performing employees. Who will you bring back and why?
- How do you motivate work-at-home employees?
- What three things will make you a better manager?
Change, used wisely, can be a huge positive force. The keys are trust, integrity, flexibility, and effective two-way communications.
Webinar Download: Strategic Plan for Returning Employees
- Complimentary Employee Engagement Pulse Survey: The IMEC Employee Engagement Pulse Survey is a short survey to assist in exposing the thoughts of your workforce, and to enhance engagement through this uncertain time. The Employee Engagement Pulse Survey identifies blind spots and areas of opportunity that will assist you in creating strategies for improving your workforce engagement.
- Hire to Compete Complimentary Consultation: Join John Bishop for a discussion on developing or adapting your hiring and workforce management strategy.
- To schedule your conversation, contact Emily Lee with IMEC at email@example.com.
Additional Webinar Resources: Strategic Plan for Returning Employees
- Strategic Plan for Returning Employees Presentation Slides
- Leaders: It is Time to Walk the Line – Listening and Responding to your Customers and Employees
- Common Themes from Employee Engagement Pulse Surveys to Guide Leaders as Employees Return to Work
- How to Upskill Workers When You Cannot be Face-to-Face
- Listening to Your Employees: Employee Engagement Survey During a Crisis
Presented in partnership with:
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE – limited to 50 participants. A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: John Bishop, Coach | Hire To Compete
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]