- This event has passed.
Stop Selling Naked: Adapt and Learn to Sell Virtually webinar
December 17, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
NEXT STEPS FOR MANUFACTURERS:
- This three part series for manufacturers will build a framework for a sales team to understand and implement the skills, mindset and process to sell virtually.
2. Complete the complimentary Sales Skills Assessment
- Provide basic contact information to receive a link to provide to the salespeople in your organization. After they have completed our assessment, follow the results link to view how your salespeople scored in 21 Core Competencies.
WEBINAR DOWNLOAD: Stop Selling Naked: Adapt and Learn to Sell Virtually
WEBINAR RESOURCES: Stop Selling Naked: Adapt and Learn to Sell Virtually
- Handouts: Stop Selling Naked: Adapt and Learn to Sell Virtually
- Leveraging Customer Voice: The No Smoke and Mirrors Process to Leverage the Voice of Your Customers to Grow Sales Post Pandemic eBook by Mark Roberts
- Where Should My Sales Team Be Focusing Their Time Today? video
Are your Salespeople Selling Naked today?
Kind of an odd question right? From the constraints COVID-19 has placed on many businesses since March 2020, we find that 60% of salespeople, previously successful face-to-face, are now struggling to sell virtually. 50% of all salespeople have never been trained in sales fundamental skills like prospecting, rapport building, qualifying and discovery questions, value based sales, consultative sales and closing. So we should not be surprised salespeople are struggling.
Join IMEC and sales consultant, trainer and author Mark Roberts for insights into how to help salespeople make the shift to virtual selling. Mark was recently on the cover of Soar to Success Magazine and his article shares more about salespeople selling naked today.
In this interactive webinar, Mark will share:
- The right mindset for virtual sales
- Skills needed to be successful selling virtually
- Pre-call planning and how critical it is in virtual sales
- The strategy of picking the right mode of contact: Zoom, Email, Phone call, Text
- The correlation to strong discovery questions and improving sale close rates
- And much more!
Presented in partnership with:
Presented with support from:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org