- This event has passed.
Staying Connected: Best Practices for Leaders – COVID-19 Webinar Series
April 9 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
What business impact can your leadership actions have on you and your team?
As your team adjusts to new work environments and expectations as a result of the COVID-19 virus, what – and how – are you communicating to your employees?
Join IMEC to learn tips to build confidence and strengthen the retention of your team, keeping in mind their personal and practical needs.
Key questions addressed in the webinar include:
- What communication styles work best in crisis situations?
- How do different generations need to be communicated to differently?
- What actions can your company take now so that you continue to thrive after this crisis?
Download the Staying Connected – Best Practices for Leaders Webinar
Additional Webinar Resources: Staying Connected – Best Practices for Leaders
- Staying Connected – Best Practices for Leaders Presentation Slides
- Whitepaper Download: Interaction Essentials: What They Are and Why They Matter
- Complimentary Leadership Coaching Call
- IMEC wants to help you outline the leadership needs and goals for your, or your team. Take advantage of this time to be intentional in building leaders at all levels of your organization. To schedule your Leadership Coaching Call, contact Emily Lee with IMEC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE – limited to 50 participants. A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: Lisa Kenney, IMEC Technical Specialist
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com