- This event has passed.
START OFF STRONG: Onboarding New Employees for Long-Term Success Webinar
July 20, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
YOUR NEXT STEP: Register! FIND AND KEEP: Improve Talent Acquisition and Employee Retention Webinar
- August 11 | 8:00am
- Learn to develop a strategy for maintaining a stable workforce. Key topics include:
- Talent acquisition vs. hiring
- Strategic planning for acquisition and retention
- True cost of turnover
- Importance of developing a positive workplace culture
- Register at https://bit.ly/IMEC-find-keep-081121
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES
- Handout: START OFF STRONG: Onboarding New Employees for Long-Term Success
- Watch: DEVELOP YOUR TEAM: Building your Solid House of Workforce Development Webinar
- Watch: BUILD BETTER LEADERS: Improve Training and Management to Retain Employees Webinar
- Watch: KEEP YOUR TALENT: Retain your Workforce with Stay Interviews Webinar
- Learn more about the IMEC Employee Engagement Survey
Onboarding – or integrating new employees to your company – must extend beyond the skills required to complete their daily tasks.
An effective onboarding process is spread over several weeks or months and allows the new employee to learn about all aspects of your company.
This session will highlight three focus areas a company can incorporate into their new employee onboarding program to strengthen the effectiveness of the process, including:
- Introduce your company culture
- Create social connections
- Develop technical capabilities
This session will also feature stories from Illinois manufacturers who have experienced increased engagement and retention as a result of their focus on culture, connections and on-the-job training.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Ashley focuses on the people aspect of the people, process, product model and bring s her diverse experience as an associate human resources consultant to IMEC. She am responsible for aiding Illinois manufacturers in all of their human resource needs to deliver customized HR solutions. Ashley provides human capital management advisory services and help companies develop and communicate policies, train employees and implement a recruitment process. She also provides consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partner in the interpretation of HR management policies, procedures, programs and applications of laws and regulations.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org