- This event has passed.
SPARK NEW GROWTH: eCommerce Strategy for Manufacturers 5-Part Series
February 23, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
SCROLL DOWN WEBINAR RECORDINGS AND RESOURCES FROM PAST SESSIONS!
The SPARK NEW GROWTH: eCommerce Strategy for Manufacturers Series is designed to teach small and medium-sized manufacturing businesses the ins and outs of online marketing, selling, and sourcing to accelerate their digital transformation and ensure long-term success.
Taught through 5 sessions, the eCommerce Strategy for Manufacturers Series helps you to:
- Master the basics of ecommerce: Discover how you can tap into the US $23.9 trillion global B2B ecommerce opportunity using ecommerce best practices to source and sell online.
- Strengthen your online presence: Optimize your social media, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and digital marketing strategies to boost your visibility and drive high-quality traffic to your online store.
- Build relationships with suppliers and buyers: Develop the skills to effectively establish and maintain your supplier and buyer partnerships.
- Learn from the pros: Receive step-by-step guidance and mentorship on tools that can help unlock business efficiencies online during two tailored sessions a week taught by industry experts.
Valued at $600 per attendee, this training is available at no cost to Illinois manufacturers through Federal CARES Act funding.
TRAINING SESSION DESCRIPTIONS, RECORDINGS, AND RESOURCES
- Session 1: eCommerce & Digital Disruption is Driving Digital Transformation for Manufacturers Faster than Ever | Jeffry Graham
This session will highlight solutions to help guide your company through the process of building and maintaining your eCommerce presence
- February 12: Inbound Marketing for Manufacturers: A Modern Approach to Lead Generation and eCommerce Sales | Josh Curcio
Your website can become a revenue generation machine, but it’s not magic. If you want to drive enough leads or sell enough products to drive serious growth, you need a strategy. Inbound marketing strategies should be customer-centric. Your website should be the one they find when doing their research. Inbound also focuses on the whole picture; attracting strangers, converting leads, closing sales, and creating promoters! This session will give you the information needed to start building your own inbound strategy. We’ll also share what we see works and what doesn’t work in real-world situations
- February 16: 7 Things Manufacturers Should Do to Automate Marketing, Get More Ecommerce Sales and Boost SEO | Jeff Long
Imagine if you could duplicate your marketing, sales, and customer service efforts and results while decreasing your time spent working on them? In this webinar, I will teach you 7 ways to automate your marketing, sales, and customer service. I’ll share strategies on how to improve your website and marketing so you can leverage technology to increase sales, cut costs and reduce time involvement. We’ll discuss why manufacturers need to consider e-commerce, especially in these changing times. And to top it off, I’ll share simple video strategies to help you get more leads, increase sales, and boost SEO. You will leave this webinar with practical strategies to implement in your company.
- February 19: Manufacturers Going Global with eCommerce | Ray Ziganto
The prospect of going global with your manufacturing company can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be that way. When you filter-out the myths and horror-stories from 30 years-ago and look at what’s possible & what’s actually happening TODAY, taking your business Global can be a new pathway to growth. You may even already have a head-start & don’t realize it!
- WEBINAR DOWNLOAD: Session 4: Going Global with eCommerce
- February 23: Monitoring & Measuring eCommerce Success for Manufacturers | Damon Pistulka
The decision to add e-commerce sales to your business requires learning and addressing new challenges. If you prepare and execute right, you can implement e-commerce sales efficiently. Measuring and taking action based on appropriate indicators will save precious time and money. In this session we will cover specific variables you should be monitoring as you go through your e-commerce journey. These will help to explain your ecommerce performance and identify what you should be working on. We will also be answering specific questions about what you should monitor.
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com