SPARK NEW GROWTH: eCommerce Strategy for Manufacturers 5-Part Series
February 9 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
ATTENTION MANUFACTURERS! Spark sales growth with attention to your eCommerce strategy, developed through 5-part training series on February 9, 12, 16, 19, and 23.
The SPARK NEW GROWTH: eCommerce Strategy for Manufacturers Series is designed to teach small and medium-sized manufacturing businesses the ins and outs of online marketing, selling, and sourcing to accelerate their digital transformation and ensure long-term success.
Taught through 5 sessions, the eCommerce Strategy for Manufacturers Series helps you to:
- Master the basics of ecommerce: Discover how you can tap into the US $23.9 trillion global B2B ecommerce opportunity using ecommerce best practices to source and sell online.
- Strengthen your online presence: Optimize your social media, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and digital marketing strategies to boost your visibility and drive high-quality traffic to your online store.
- Build relationships with suppliers and buyers: Develop the skills to effectively establish and maintain your supplier and buyer partnerships.
- Learn from the pros: Receive step-by-step guidance and mentorship on tools that can help unlock business efficiencies online during two tailored sessions a week taught by industry experts.
- February 9: Develop a Scalable Marketing System That Connects with Your Ideal Ecommerce Customer | Allison DeFord
- February 12: Inbound Marketing for Manufacturers: A Modern Approach to Lead Generation and eCommerce Sales | Josh Curcio
- February 16: 7 Things Manufacturers Should Do to Automate Marketing, Get More Ecommerce Sales and Boost SEO | Jeff Long
- February 19: Manufacturers Going Global with eCommerce | Ray Ziganto
- February 23: Monitoring & Measuring eCommerce Success for Manufacturers | Damon Pistulka
- Individual Registration: $125 per person, includes access to all five live training sessions and resources from each session.
- Company Registration: $325 for 3 or more participants. Company fee includes access to all five live training sessions and resources from each session. Name and email address for each participant must be provided at registration.
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org