- This event has passed.
DEVELOP YOUR TEAM: Building your Solid House of Workforce Development Webinar
June 9 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
CLICK TO VIEW THE WEBINAR RECORDING | DEVELOP YOUR TEAM: Building your Solid House of Workforce Development
YOUR NEXT STEP: Review Your Workforce Blueprints
- 1-on-1 conversation with IMEC experts to discuss your current workforce development challenges and opportunities
- Contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES
- Session Handout: DEVELOP YOUR TEAM: Building your Solid House of Workforce Development
- Read: People are People: But More Importantly, People are OUR People
- Watch: BUILD BETTER LEADERS: Improve Training and Management to Retain Employees Webinar
Workforce Development Webinar Series
- Leaders and decision-makers are becoming acutely aware of the ever-changing landscape of workforce talent development and the need for robust succession planning to face the impending tidal wave of retirements. During this webinar we will highlight the need for succession planning and identify 3 initial — and essential — steps to effectively begin a strategic succession plan.
- Highlighting how the tried-and-true apprenticeship training model can be used to attract and develop talent and create a more diverse manufacturing workforce. Promising practices and strategies will be shared on the components, partnerships, and equitable and inclusive practices that make these programs beneficial for both the employer and apprentice.
People are the most valuable and variable resource to an organization.
While this is true it is also true that the workforce is one of the most common challenges businesses face today. When we hear workforce, we think of people at work or available to work. The challenges are how to find and get people to work and stabilize and develop our workforce. This can be extremely challenging because there are many elements that must be visualized, understood, and addressed to stabilize and develop our workforce to achieve enterprise excellence.
Yes, it is a challenge, but it is achievable, and I can state that based on experience! In this webinar leaders are introduced to the elements, focus points, and process to improve their House of Workforce. If you find that your team has an ongoing struggle with the workforce, this webinar is for you!
- Visualize and understand the importance of the foundation of the House of Workforce
- Vision, Culture, KPI’s, Values
- Visualize and understand elements/blocks of the House of Workforce
- Hear the benefits of workforce development and stability, including positive impacts to reduce the 8th waste.
- There can be a shift from crisis reactive mode to a positive proactive environment
About the Trainer
Throughout Glenn’s career, he has been able to help companies transform how they develop their people resource to make a positive impact in their lives and get an ROI on their investment.
Across his 30 year career of workforce development and leadership experience, ranging from mid-level to executive level, Glenn uses workforce development strategies, continuous improvement methods, and positive leadership skills to help companies ensure excellence in safety, quality, delivery, profit, and employee relations. He brings to this session first-hand experience how results in these areas can lead to improved business competitiveness and growth.
Cost: FREE! Unable to attend the live session? A recording of the panel discussion will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com