- This event has passed.
Digital Transformation: Implementing Smart Manufacturing
November 15, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Learn how Smart Manufacturing is changing the way products are designed and manufactured. Digital Technology and Transformation in manufacturing is creating operational value, increasing productivity and is the competitive advantage that will impact your bottom line.
Learn how to start and what technologies are available and ready to implement. You will learn how to implement them to your business needs and optimize manufacturing and boost productivity.
This one-day highly interactive event will give you access to companies and people taking the lead, find out how they created their digital strategy and road map. Connect, collaborate and be a part of the future of digital transformation.
- Where to Start?
- How to Justify the Costs?
- How to Connect Various Devices?
- How to Initiate Change in your Organization?
- What do I do with all the Data I am generating?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Manufacturing and Technology leaders including: VPs, and directors of manufacturing, CIOs/CTOs and others interested in utilizing advanced manufacturing technologies to streamline design and production, reduce time to market, and build more efficient products and operations.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- Connected manufacturing
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Twin
- AR / VR
- Full digital integration
- Operational optimization
- Equipment optimization
- How to know if IoT is right for your business
- Common questions and roadblocks to IoT implementation
- Identifying measurable business outcomes
- Get direct access to automation, IoT and big data technology experts
- Hear first-hand what works and learn what cutting edge technologies are available – cost to implement, and how to measure your ROI.
- Make new connections and build relationships with partners and peers
Cost: SME Member: $595; Non-member: $695.
Sponsors: SME, IMEC, Alliance of Manufacturing Foresight, Parsable, LAI International
Presenters: Tom Mahoney, Assoicate Director of MForesight; Ken Pulverman, CMO of Parsable; Mike Koesling, Vice President – Engineering & Business Development at LAI
Contact: Christine Longroy
Contact Phone: 800.733.3976 x3137
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org