- This event has passed.
2020 Human Resource Management Conference (postponed)
April 3 @ 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
2020 TOPICS and SPEAKERS
- Empowering Through Vision – Joshua Benitone, Entrepreneur and Owner – Crown Brew Coffee Co.
- Workplace Transparency Act: The Ins, Outs and Musts for 2020 and Beyond – Martine Jackson, Attorney at Law and CEO – Lexari Group, LLC
- Rumor Mill in the Workplace – Donna M. Moody, Training and Organizational Manager – AAIM Employers’ Association
- Welcome to the Family & Medical Leave Act – Burton D. Garland, Jr., Shareholder and Attorney at Law – Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart P.C.
- Cannabis in the Workplace – Teri Russo, Owner and CEO – NewMed Diagnostics
- Question, Answer and Open Discussion on Today and Everyday Puzzling Scenarios – Panel Discussion
- Burton D. Garland, Jr., Shareholder and Attorney at Law – Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart P.C. – St. Louis, Missouri
- Kimberly Deuel Barr, PHR, SHRM-CP, Director of Human Resources – The Voyage Senior Living – Marion, Illinois
- Aaron Priddy, Area Director – OSHA – Fairview Heights, Illinois
- Teri Russo, Owner and CEO – NewMed Diagnostics – Woodlawn, Illinois
- Brandon Zanotti, Attorney at Law – Williamson County States Attorney – Marion, Illinois
Our slate of speakers are experts in their fields and have years of experience dealing with HR issues, employment law, and changes in the workplace.
VENDORS AND SPONSORS
A vast array of companies serving the needs of human resource departments, including educational institutions, insurance providers, legal experts, background screening companies, payroll services, consultants, fun parks, and more.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Management professionals, supervisors, team leaders, business owners, and individuals who have a responsibility for managing people and their organization’s resources. Students majoring in business management, human resource management, or a closely-related field.
Registration deadline is Monday, March 23rd, 2020.
Receive an EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT of $10 per person if you register by March 13th!
- Non-Members – $110
- Paid SIPMA or SIHHRA Members – $85 (Code will be emailed to you.)
- Students – $20
Cost includes continental breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon snack, and beverages. Access to all exhibitors and door prizes.
Registration fee includes continental breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon snacks and beverages, access to the exhibitors, and door prizes.
Host Organizations: Southern Illinois Professional Management Association (SIPMA) and Southern Illinois Healthcare Human Resource Association (SIHHRA)
Contact Name: Amanda Newlin, SIPMA President
Contact Phone: 618-218-2245
Contact Email: Amanda_Newlin@QuorumHealth.com