- This event has passed.
Showcasing Proven Talent Solutions: Learn, Connect and Mobilize Virtual Event
October 28, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
On October 28, from 12:00-1:30 p.m., join the IMEC and the Corporate Coalition, along with ten partner organizations for a virtual Workforce Showcase. You’ll hear from executives at leading companies and institutions, including AT&T, JPMorgan Chase, Walgreens, Aon, Accenture, Discover, Northwestern Medicine, Bank of America, Rush, and their partners.
The goal of the Showcase is to help companies meet the challenges of the “war for talent” and advance their workforce equity objectives. In two sets of break-out sessions covering ten different topics, attendees will learn first-hand from business leaders about practices they’ve implemented, including successes and pitfalls. Expect insights, connections, and practical information to enrich your thinking and inspire action.
Showcase topics will include:
- Building employee resilience and well-being to enhance retention and success
- Creating new promotion ladders to develop and advance talent
- Expanding understanding of employee life challenges and structural barriers through surveys
- Rethinking job requirements to broaden the talent pool and increase equity
- Sourcing and internal policy challenges and solutions to advance second-chance hiring
- Going where the talent is—making location decisions
- Successful strategies for hiring young adults
The showcase will be split into two sessions of 5 break-out topics each. For those interested in only one topic, the showcase will end at 12:50 pm. For those interested in attending both sessions, the showcase will end at 1:30 pm. Companies interested in multiple topics are welcome to register multiple participants. Please note that each participant needs to register separately.
Presented in partnership by:
Cost: Complimentary. Registration is required for this event.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org