- This event has passed.
Sexual Harassment Prevention Virtual Training
December 7, 2020 @ 8:00 am - December 31, 2020 @ 11:59 am
NEW VIRTUAL TRAINING!
Virtual training to meet and exceed the State of Illinois requirement for all Illinois employers to conduct annual sexual harassment prevention training.
As of January 1, 2020, all Illinois employers are required to conduct annual sexual harassment prevention training. At a minimum, this must include:
- An explanation and examples of what constitutes unlawful sexual harassment
- A summary of relevant federal and state provisions and remedies available to victims
- A summary of employers’ responsibilities in preventing, investigating and taking corrective measures in regard to sexual harassment.
IMEC is partnering with Greensfelder to provide multiple virtual options to meet the needs of all Illinois employers. Each session not only meets but exceeds Illinois’ annual training requirements.
WHY CHOOSE THIS TRAINING?
- The comprehensive training courses offer separate and distinct sessions for employees and supervisors, with each covering the prevention of discrimination, harassment, retaliation and bullying in the workplace under Illinois and federal laws. The full program covers all aspects of a true comprehensive training on these important topics for employers of all types, in all industries.
- Following the U.S. Supreme Court’s recent ruling that all employers are prohibited from discriminating against employees based on the employee’s sexual orientation and/or gender identity, our training covers this important change as well.
- Failure to provide training each year is a violation of the Illinois Human Rights Act. Illinois employers who do not provide compliant training will be subject to civil penalties, including a $500 penalty to any business with fewer than 4 employees, or $1,000 to those with 4 or more employees. Penalties for subsequent violations can rise to $5,000 each.
Because employers must maintain documentation for each employee establishing compliance with the training requirement, a certificate of attendance/completion will be made available for each employee, and a copy of the PowerPoint also will be made available to download.
Training prices listed are per company.
Programs are about 1.5 hours each. Purchase of a Pre-Recorded Training gives access to all employees of your company.
- Employee or Supervisor Recording: $499/company for 1 pre-recorded training program
- Employee and Supervisor Recording: $899/company for 2 pre-recorded training programs
Recordings are password-protected and available via any internet streaming platform through Dec. 31, 2020, when links will be removed from the cloud.
Live Virtual Training
Live virtual training via Zoom. Training is customized for your workplace, including a live Q&A opportunity.
- Employee or Supervisor Live Virtual Training: $1600/company for 1 live training program
- Employee and Supervisor Live Virtual Training: $2400/company for 2 live training programs
Live programs will run about 1.5 to 2 hours. Recordings can be provided afterward as well, available via any internet streaming platform until Dec. 31, 2020, when the link will be removed from the cloud.
Recommended Training Path
- Employee Recording: $499/company for 1 pre-recorded training
- Supervisor Live Virtual Training: $1600/company for 1 live training
- Total investment of $2099
Training is led by Greensfelder Officer Scott Cruz, an experienced labor and employment attorney.
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com