- This event has passed.
Safe Return to Business Travel Webinar
July 29 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
As companies consider resumption of business travel, there are many considerations from employee safety to cost containment as we expect business travel costs to increase in the post-COVID era.
Join IMEC and Options Travel, a Chicago based travel management company, about the process of resuming business travel.
Some of the topics we’ll discuss include:
- Questions for your management team?
- What are critical consideration of planning travel?
- What does the traveler need to know?
- What will the travel experience look like?
- What resources are available to help?
- Post-COVID Travel Costs – what to expect
Options Travel is a travel management and technology company based in Mount Prospect IL serving the business travel and meetings needs of over 300 companies coast to coast. They have been in business for almost 30 years, are family owned and managed, have been recognized as a very service driven and technologically innovative company.
Webinar Download: Safe Return to Business Travel
SPECIAL OFFER: Review by Options Travel
- Allow the team with Options Travel to do a free travel expense or travel policy audit. Options Travel is providing a FREE $50 Hotel Card to those who use the service. Contact Emily Lee at email@example.com.
Additional Webinar Resources: Safe Return to Business Travel
- Safe Return to Business Travel Presentation Slides
- Options Travel Website and Resources
- Resources to Inform Your Business Travel Decisions
Presented in partnership with:
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE – limited to 50 participants. A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: Tad Scheele & Lisa Silvey | Options Travel
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org