- This event has passed.
Robots 101: Putting Automation to Work Webinar
October 23 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
WEBINAR DOWNLOAD: Robots 101: Putting Automation to Work Webinar
Implementing automation for your manufacturing processes is a significant investment of money for equipment and time for planning and programming. Join IMEC and FANUC America for a session that will help you to avoid the pitfalls of selecting the wrong robot for the job, ensuring a smooth transition into the world of manufacturing automation. Topics covered in this session include:
- Review the different styles of industrial robots
- Touch on the FANUC Collaborative robot products
- Give some basic guidelines to determine if a Cobot is a potential fit
- Touch on basic ROI for robotics and workforce issues and Why they need robots
- More sample videos of a variety of applications
This event is sponsored by the National Institute of Standards and Technology Manufacturing Extension Partnership, Purdue MEP, The Center for Industrial Research and Service at Iowa State University (CIRAS), and the Illinois Manufacturing Excellence Center (IMEC).
- Complimentary I-SMART Automation Implementation Evaluation: Let the industry experts from IMEC, CIRAS or Purdue MEP evaluate suitability of potential applications, determine business case for best option(s), and provide written report to company on findings.
- Visit the Industry 4.0 Showcase Manufacturer page to get started!
WEBINAR RESOURCES: Robots 101: Putting Automation to Work Webinar
- Presentation Handout: Robots 101: Putting Automation to Work
- I-SMART Program Slides
- Robotic Industries Association
- A3: Association for Advancing Automation
- IMEC Blogs
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com