Robots 101: Putting Automation to Work Webinar
October 23 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Implementing automation for your manufacturing processes is a significant investment of money for equipment and time for planning and programming. Join IMEC and FANUC America for a session that will help you to avoid the pitfalls of selecting the wrong robot for the job, ensuring a smooth transition into the world of manufacturing automation.
Topics covered in this session include:
- Review the different styles of industrial robots
- Touch on the FANUC Collaborative robot products
- Give some basic guidelines to determine if a Cobot is a potential fit
- Touch on basic ROI for robotics and workforce issues and Why they need robots
- More sample videos of a variety of applications
This session will cover these topics and leave ample time for a Q&A session.
Unable to attend the live webinar? A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
This event is sponsored by the National Institute of Standards and Technology Manufacturing Extension Partnership, Purdue MEP, The Center for Industrial Research and Service at Iowa State University (CIRAS), and the Illinois Manufacturing Excellence Center (IMEC).
Presented in partnership with:
Cost: FREE! A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org