- This event has passed.
ROADMAP TO SECURITY: Cybersecurity Questionnaire and Virtual Workshop
October 19, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
YOUR NEXT STEP: 1-on-1 Meeting
- Conversation directly with Winsor Consulting
- Ask your questions based on the Gaps questionnaire, or general cybersecurity protections
- To schedule a meeting: Contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete: Cybersecurity Readiness Checklist – 12 Controls Questionnaire
- Watch: STEPS FOR PROTECTION: Cybersecurity Gaps in Manufacturing Session
- Watch: STEPS FOR PROTECTION: Increase Employee and Personal Cybersecurity Awareness Session
- Watch: DEMYSTIFY CYBER INSURANCE: How Controls Can Save Manufacturers Money and Increase Protection Webinar
- Watch: ROADMAP TO SECURITY: Create your Plan to Become Cybersecure Webinar
Create your company roadmap, informed by your cybersecurity questionnaire.
Join IMEC, the Illinois Defense Network, and Winsor Consulting for an interactive virtual workshop on developing your unique plan for cybersecurity.
This virtual session brings together manufacturers from across Illinois who seek general cybersecurity protection, as well as those who may plan to pursue compliance with the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC), as required by the US Department of Defense.
No matter your path or reason, it is helpful to learn from other companies who are in pursuit of a well-protected organization.
BEFORE YOU ATTEND: COMPLETE THE Cybersecurity Readiness Checklist – 12 Controls Questionnaire
In advance of the virtual workshop, complete the Cybersecurity Readiness Checklist – 12 Controls Questionnaire. The results will identify gaps in your cybersecurity policies and procedures to address to improve your protection.
Discussion at this workshop will be informed by the participant responses to the questionnaire, as well as the questions sparked from the results.
Presented in partnership by:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com