- This event has passed.
ROADMAP TO SECURITY: Create your Plan to Become Cybersecure Webinar
September 8, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
YOUR NEXT STEP: Register! ROADMAP TO SECURITY: Cybersecurity Regional Workshops
- Complete your Cybersecurity Readiness Checklist – 12 Controls Questionnaire to discover gaps, based on the 10 controls covered in this webinar, then join the conversation with other manufacturers from your region, along with cybersecurity experts.
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES
- Handout: ROADMAP TO SECURITY: Create Your Plan to Become Cybersecure
- Cybersecurity Readiness Checklist – 12 Controls Questionnaire
- Read: Cybersecurity Tactics to Take Right Now
- Read: Commonly Misused Terms in Cybersecurity
- Register: MAKE STEADY PROGRESS: CMMC Cybersecurity 15-Part Training Program
While individual manufacturers remain at different points in their cybersecurity journey, there is consistency in the gaps they must address. The Illinois Defense Network and IMEC welcome Winsor Consulting to share the common security areas that most manufacturing facilities are lacking, discovered through gap analyses at 30 manufacturers right here in Illinois. Learn how you can turn this awareness into action for your company.
This session will also highlight the security policies and documents that are regularly missing, leaving you team uninformed on expectations for physical and cyber security. 95% of cybersecurity breaches are caused by human error – it is your responsibility to prepare your team to identify and appropriately respond to attempted breaches.
At the conclusion of the webinar, participants will be provided with a link for a cybersecurity self-assessment. The results will identify their existing gaps and inform the discussions of the in-person regional workshops in October. Beyond the workshop, the gap analysis can help manufacturers as they pursue compliance with the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) or develop a general cybersecurity strategy.
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com