- This event has passed.
REVIEW YOUR APPROACH: A High Level Marketing Strategy for your Company
May 25 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
CLICK TO VIEW THE WEBINAR RECORDING | REVIEW YOUR APPROACH: A High Level Marketing Strategy for your Company
YOUR NEXT STEPS
Option 1: Request IBIS World Industry Market Report
- Industry market research reports, statistics, analysis, data, and trends
- Expert industry market research to help you make better business decisions, faster.
- To request a report, contact Emily Lee at email@example.com
Option 2: Marketing Plan Conversation
- Let IMEC be your host for a 1-on-1 brainstorm session about your reinforcing your marketing foundation to increase client engagement.
- Contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation.
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES
- Session Handout: REVIEW YOUR APPROACH: A High Level Marketing Strategy for your Company
- Article: Do This One Thing to Increase Sales Revenue and Profits
- Video: VOICE OF CUSTOMER: Leveraging Customer Insights to Drive Profitable Growth session from the 2021 Conference on Enterprise Excellence
Take a step back to look at your overall marketing strategy.
Before developing a comprehensive marketing strategy, a company must know who is their target customer. Armed with that knowledge, you can avoid a disjointed use of marketing techniques and instead create a thorough sales and marketing plan to retain existing customers and recruit new buyers.
This session highlights the nuts and bolts that will allow you to be more intentional, strategic and ultimately resonate with the type of companies that are the most beneficial with which to do business. You will also learn from 2 Illinois manufacturers, F.N. Smith and Advantage Components, Inc / ACI Wires, on how a focused marketing strategy has increased their sales and overall marketplace presence.
Topics addressed include:
- Identify which companies or industries are best suited for your capabilities
- Determine the characteristics or firmographics of those ideal prospect companies.
- Identify prospect specific challenges and pains
- Use this information to create an integrated marketing program
Unable to attend the live session? A recording of the panel discussion will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com