- This event has passed.
Restart Your Facility: Manufacturing Equipment and System Productivity Webinar
June 29 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Many companies now find themselves reopening their offices, warehouses and production facilities after a prolonged downtime due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, these companies have invested time and effort to provide safe workplaces using OSHA guidance to facilitate a safe and successful return to normal operations.
However, facility managers can easily face increased chaos when shuttered facilities and equipment are affected by deferred maintenance and care during this shutdown.
This webinar will help them to assess, identify and recommission systems that have been temporarily placed out of or in limited service during this time.
Participants will receive the detailed Facility Restart Checklist, providing a step-by-step guide to make a thorough review of your entire facility. This session and checklist are developed by the experts at Fuss & O’Neill.
Webinar Download: Restart Your Facility: Manufacturing Equipment and System Productivity
SPECIAL OFFER: Facility and Equipment Guided Assessment
- The experts from IMEC and Fuss & O’Neill are available to assist your company with reopening or baseline assessment of your facility and equipment. We can also identify solutions for any areas of concern discovered in the walk-through. To schedule your conversation, contact Emily Lee with IMEC at email@example.com.
Additional Webinar Resources: Restart Your Facility: Manufacturing Equipment and System Productivity
- Restart Your Facility: Manufacturing Equipment and System Productivity Presentation Slides
- Facility Restart Assessment from Fuss & O’Neill
- IMEC Facility Startup Checklist
- IMEC Blog: Restarting Your Facility
- Reopen with Confidence – Illinois Manufacturing Return to Work and Recovery Guide
- HVAC Best Practices Post COVID-19
Presented in partnership with:
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE – limited to 50 participants. A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: Lawrence Bouvier, Fuss & O’Neill
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org