- This event has passed.
A Recommitment to Safety Webinar
May 28 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
There has been significant focus on employee safety over the past 3 months, due to the COVID-19 crisis. To address urgent needs and protect your team, you most likely put your normal safety program on hold.
As shelter-in-place orders are lifted and you begin to operate under your “new normal” conditions, now is the time to re-examine your overall safety program.
In this webinar we will discuss how to use some of what we learned in the past few months to make your safety program stronger. We will also examine a path forward to further strengthen your safety program and make sure employees are trained in all aspects of safety – not just COVID-19.
This session will highlight:
- Documenting your processes with safety records and training plans
- New modes of safety training for your team
Webinar Download: A Recommitment to Safety
- Safety Assessment
Conducted on-site or virtually, this Safety Assessment identifies opportunities to strengthen your safety plans, and begin planning how to make improvements.
- Policy and Procedure Review
Receive feedback on your existing and updated policies and procedures that document your employment and safety processes.
- Contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation.
Additional Webinar Resources: Recommitment to Safety
- Recommitment to Safety Presentation Slides
- CDC Business Toolkit
- Restore Illinois Resources from IL DCEO
- OSHA Publications
- OSHA Videos
- IMEC Blog: OSHA Revises COVID Guidance…. Again
- IMEC Blog: Reopen with Confidence – Illinois Manufacturing Return to Work and Recovery Guide from IMEC
- IMEC Blog: Facility Startup Checklist
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE – limited to 50 participants. A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: Mary Hallock, IMEC Technical Specialist
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com