- This event has passed.
PROTECT YOUR TEAM: OSHA National and Local Emphasis Program Update Webinar
May 14 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
CLICK TO VIEW THE WEBINAR RECORDING | PROTECT YOUR TEAM: OSHA National and Local Emphasis Program Update
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES
- OSHA Quicktakes eNewsletter: Sign up to receive OSHA’s online newsletter, providing the latest news about enforcement actions, rulemaking, outreach activities, compliance assistance, and training and educational resources.
- OSHA Website
YOUR NEXT STEP: COMPLIMENTARY SAFETY ASSESSMENT
- Identifies opportunities to strengthen your safety plans and begin planning how to make improvements.
- IMEC experts are available to help you begin addressing your gaps.
- Conducted on-site or virtually
- To start the conversation, contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
This session addresses OSHA’s national and local emphasis programs for Illinois including the new national emphasis program for COVID-19.
Learn about the hazards that OSHA inspectors typically address during emphasis program inspections, including:
- Amputation hazards
- Combustible dust
- Powered industrial vehicles
This session will also highlight the current OSHA standards and policies for COVID-19.
This event is presented in partnership by the coordinators of the DIOSH Day and SIOSH/SafetyCon events:
- GPCSA (Greater Peoria Contractors and Suppliers Association)
- AAIM Employers’ Association
- SICAP (Southern Illinois Construction Advancement Program)
- SIBA (Southern Illinois Builders Association)
- COCA, Inc.(The Council of Owners and Construction Associates, Inc.)
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Brian Bothast is a Compliance Assistance Specialist with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) in Peoria, Illinois. He has worked for Caterpillar in the Environmental, Health, and Safety Department and as an Assistant Area Director and Industrial Hygienist with OSHA. He is a graduate of Illinois State University with a B.S. in Environmental Health.
Unable to attend the live session? A recording of the panel discussion will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com