- This event has passed.
Profit Improvement Workshop – Kane County
May 22 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Looking for a proven way to improve your profitability?
Learn the 80/20 principle and how to apply it to improve the profitability of your business. Learn to identify the vital few (20%) that truly drive your revenue and profit and how the trivial many (80%) are draining your resources. Uncover strategies that will quickly improve profitability in your business.
- A $7M contract manufacturing company improved gross margins by 49% in 16 months adding $350,000 to the bottom line.
- A $60M sporting good company improved operating income by 4% points in under 10 months
- A metal stamping company identified just 23 tools out of 200 that generated 90% of revenues. They developed a tooling improvement team that generated a $120,000 in cost saving in under 6 months.
- Using the Most Valuable Customer strategy a contract manufacturing company identified the characteristics of their top customers, located similar companies, leading to $650,000 in new, profitable business in just 6 months.
- A chemical company with 1200 formulas used 80/20 to help rationalize product lines, reducing 300 products saving tens of thousands of dollars and simplifying operations.
What you will learn:
- How to identify and protect your ‘CORE’ business
- Customer and product data analysis tools that you can use immediately
- Use of the Most Valuable Customer strategy to identify new, profitable customers
- Additional strategies that you can apply to improve profitability right away
Who should attend:
- Owners, CEO, CFO, President, General Manager
- Sales and Marketing leaders
- Operations leaders
Cost: Complimentary for Kane County business leaders
Registration Deadline: May 22, 2018
Sponsor: Kane County, IMEC
Presenter: Steve Schiera, IMEC Regional Manager
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 309-677-4633
Contact Email: email@example.com