- This event has passed.
RESOLVE IT NOW: Problem Solving 4-Part Training Series (June/July)
June 15, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
The four-part virtual Problem Solving Training Series will meet on June 15 & 22 and July 6 & 13 from 8:30am to 10:30am.
How much time do you spend solving the same problems over and over again? Learn how to problem solve – and finally resolve the root cause – utilizing various problem-solving methods including:
- Defining the problem
- Getting to the root cause through deploying root cause investigation tools like asking the 5 Whys and fishbone diagramming
- Learning how to create S.M.A.R.T. (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time bound) countermeasures
- Evaluating outcomes and standardizing success
Session 1 | June 15: Learn how to recognize a good problem statement and then be able to create one of our own.
Session 2 | June 22: Revisit the problem statement and further develop it through a process of problem investigation and understanding.
Session 3 | July 6: Discuss Root Cause Identification and how we get to the “true” root cause of a problem. Implement solutions and countermeasures to take-action on permanently fixing the problems so that they do not return.
Session 4 | July 13: Discuss evaluating results from our trials, then once proven, moving on to standardization and control of the solution(s).
- 1 Attendee: $250.00
- 2 Attendees: $225.00/person | Savings of $25.00/person
- 3+ Attendees $210.00/person | Company savings of $40.00/person
About the Presenter
Jesse Brady | Technical Specialist | IMEC
Jesse Brady has experience in a variety of industries and environments from plastics to electronics recycling, and pristine food shop floors to turn of the century steam powered forge shops. Jesse has developed a strong background in quality, safety, and continuous improvement, in companies with ISO 9001and AS9100 Quality Management Systems.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Email: email@example.com