- This event has passed.
PREVENT AND PROTECT: OSHA Recordkeeping and Reporting Part 1
January 3 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- OSHA Resources: OSHA Injury and Illness Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements
- Read: What to do During an OSHA Inspection
- Read: Caring: One Path to Improve Workplace Safety
- Attend: PREVENT AND PROTECT: OSHA Safety Hazards Part 3
Keep up to date with OSHA’s reporting and recordkeeping requirements!
OSHA requires employers to report fatalities and severe injuries and certain employers to maintain work related injury and illness record. This session will clarify the requirements for reporting incidents to OSHA, maintaining OSHA form 300f v and 300A and requirements for Injury Tracking Application submissions.
- Learn of the requirements for reporting fatalities and severe injuries
- Become aware of the requirements for completing and maintaining OSHA 300 and 300A forms and common mistakes when recording instances
- Participants will also be informed of the requirements for submitting information under the ITA
Contact Name: Camryn Tunney
Contact Email: email@example.com