- This event has passed.
Preparing for the Economic Unknown Webinar
May 27, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
The current economic conditions are leading America towards a recession. What are the implications for individual manufacturers, and the overall state of the industry? Join IMEC and Dr. Greg Evans, academic economist, for a look ahead, so your company can prepare to make your way through the economic unknown.
Highlights of the webinar include:
- A general overview of how the manufacturing industry has behaved in previous recessions
- A discussion of how the current economy is likely to compare to previous recessions
- Statistical modeling to forecast how the industry will perform relative to the rest of the economy, in the areas of employment, production and prices
Webinar Download: Preparing for the Economic Unknown
Additional Webinar Resources: Preparing for the Economic Unknown
- Preparing for the Economic Unknown Presentation Slides
- Complete the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago’s Coronavirus Survey
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE – limited to 50 participants. A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: Dr. Greg Evans, Academic Economist
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com