- This event has passed.
Prepare Your Workforce to Thrive: Effective Employee Engagement Strategy Webinar
May 5, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Prepare Your Workforce to Thrive Presentation Slides
- Employee Engagement Information Sheet
- When Engaged Employees Prosper, Businesses Succeed
- IMEC Blog: The Little Things that Matter at Work: The Inspiration of Positive Psychology
- SPECIAL OFFER: Complimentary Employee Engagement Pulse Survey
The IMEC Employee Engagement Pulse Survey is a short survey to assist in exposing the thoughts of your workforce, and to enhance engagement through this uncertain time. Clients who should take advantage of this pulse survey are those who want to better understand both the short and long term effects of the COVID-19 crisis as it relates to their human capital. Our goal is to identify blind spots and areas of opportunity that will assist you in creating strategies for your ‘new normal.’ To schedule your conversation, contact Emily Lee with IMEC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Understanding that today’s circumstances will forever change how we live and work, we must be proactive and create opportunity. As you and your team begin to acclimate back to the “new normal”, key players must ensure employees needs are being met to successfully rebound.
The Prepare Your Workforce to Thrive: Effective Employee Engagement webinar will address:
- Breaking down key components of an effective employee engagement strategy
- Strategies to provide emotional support for returning to work in time of continued uncertainty
- Tools & resources as you move forward
Unable to attend the live webinar? A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE – limited to 50 participants.
Presenter: Ashley Beaudoin, IMEC Technical Specialist
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com