- This event has passed.
PREPARE FOR 2022: Economic Outlook for Manufacturing in 2022 Webinar
February 24, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Session Handout: PREPARE FOR 2022: Economic Outlook for Manufacturing in 2022
- Read: 10 Points of Concern During a Recession
- Read: Supply Chain Risk Management for Small Manufacturing Businesses
- Watch: CONNECT THE DOTS: Aligning your Strategy to your Financial Resources Webinar
- Watch: LEADING THROUGH CHANGE: Creating a Strategic Roadmap for Successful Change Management Webinar
Interest rate hikes?
There are many potential changes facing the US economy in 2022 – but what does this mean for manufacturers in Illinois?
IMEC welcomes Jeff Korzenik, Chief Investment Strategist with Fifth Third Bank, to explain the economic outlook for 2022, including proactive steps company leaders can take now to cushion the impacts.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Jeff is Chief Investment Strategist for one of the nation’s largest banks, where he is responsible for the investment strategy and the allocation of over $40 billion in assets. For more than 30 years, Jeff has been known in the investment management industry for the clarity and originality he brings to complex challenges. A regular guest on CNBC, Fox Business News, and Bloomberg TV, his insights into the economy, markets, manufacturing, and the workforce are frequently cited in the financial and business press. Jeff is the author of the forthcoming book on the business case and best practices for hiring people with criminal records, to be published by HarperCollins Leadership in April 2021.
Contact Name: Kristy Johns
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org