- This event has passed.
PROTECT YOUR TEAM: Maintaining Workplace Safety through COVID-19 Virtual Workshop
February 24, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Now is the time to apply the lessons learned from industry and individual responses to the COVID-19 pandemic. Beyond adapting to this current disruption, how is your company adapting to provide continued safety for your employees, vendors and customers?
Protecting your workforce and your facility, you can increase production consistency, meet OSHA regulations, and develop policies to guide you through future disruptions.
- Introduce and train employees on operating safely during the pandemic
- Provide assurance to employees, vendors, customers and the public
- Provide a template for a pandemic response plan
- Requirements and best practices for cleaning, sanitizing, personal protective equipment and hazard analysis
- Employee and visitor policies
- Documenting your efforts to maintain a healthy workplace
- Help to navigate CDC and OSHA websites for further guidance
In addition to the 2-hour virtual training, each participating company will have a 30 minute virtual check-in meeting with an IMEC safety expert by March 19, 2021.
Cost: $150/person. $400/company for 3 people.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org