FRAME THE FUTURE: IMEC Post-Conference Sessions on Performance Excellence
April 21 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
One event on May 6, 2021 at 8:30 am
Begin to apply the concepts you learned about at the 2021 IMEC Conference on Enterprise Excellence with two virtual, interactive sessions that introduce the basics of performance excellence.
Get Acquainted with the Criteria for Performance Excellence
April 21 | 8:30am – Noon CST
What is Baldrige and how can we get started? Understand the basics of the Criteria framework and different options for getting started. You will understand:
- How you are already doing many things aligned with the key concepts underpinning the Criteria
- How the Organizational Profile can identify your organization’s key factors
- How a quick self-assessment can get your leaders started using the Criteria
- How the scoring guidelines define stages in the refinement of a process
- How to benchmark with Baldrige award recipients
This workshop is recommended for leaders who want to begin using the Criteria.
Building Your Organization’s Operating Model for Performance Excellence
May 6 | 8:30am – Noon CST
How do we make Baldrige and the IMEC Award process work for us? Understand why some organizations struggle in their improvement journey and learn a systematic approach to build your customized operating model for excellence. You will learn:
- How to make Baldrige relevant to leaders by using the Criteria as a blueprint to design your key systems/processes
- How to increase the impact of this work on your organization by starting your journey with the foundational systems
- How to ensure accountability for systems improvement and avoid the “Baldrige is extra” problem
- How to make application writing more manageable and prepare for site visits
- How to use the feedback report to further refine your operating model
- What else is needed for your organization to achieve and sustain excellence
This workshop is recommended for leaders of organizations who are beginning their journey or want to accelerate it.
About the Facilitator
Joe Kilbride is the author of Road Map for the Baldrige Journey. An experienced consultant and Baldrige expert, Kilbride has worked with numerous organizations to accelerate their journey to excellence. He also serves as a member of the Panel of Judges for the IMEC Recognition Program, which administers Illinois’ recognition program modeled after the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
Single Attendee for 1 session = $150/person
Single Attendee for both sessions = $250/person
Company Registration of 3 or more people for 1 session = $400
Company Registration of 3 or more people for both sessions = $700
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 309-677-4633
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]