- This event has passed.
PLAN FOR TECH: Identifying Your First (or Next) Robotic Automation Project Webinar
April 6 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
WEBINAR DOWNLOAD | PLAN FOR TECH: Identifying Your First (or Next) Robotic Automation Project
Unlike traditional equipment purchases, robotic automation is typically not standardized where an off the shelf solution can fit your manufacturing operations.
Many factors contribute to an automation project’s success, starting long before it hits your floor.
This webinar help you prepare to automate your processes by giving you a broad understanding of robotic automation and how to take your first steps.
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES
- Presentation Slides: PLAN FOR TECH: Identifying Your First (or Next) Robotic Automation Project
- Matrix Design ROI Calculator
- INCREASE CASH FLOW: Research and Development Tax Credits Webinar
- Matrix Design Service Brochure
SPECIAL OFFER: Complimentary I-SMART Automation Evaluation
- Let the industry experts from IMEC, CIRAS or Purdue MEP evaluate suitability of potential applications, determine business case for best option(s), and provide written report to company on findings.
- Visit the Industry 4.0 Showcase Manufacturer page to get started!
This event is sponsored by the National Institute of Standards and Technology Manufacturing Extension Partnership, Purdue MEP, The Center for Industrial Research and Service at Iowa State University (CIRAS), and the Illinois Manufacturing Excellence Center (IMEC).
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com