- This event has passed.
PLAN FOR RISKS: Preparing for the Next Disruption Webinar
April 13 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
WEBINAR DOWNLOAD | PLAN FOR RISKS: Preparing for the Next Disruption
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES
- Presentation Handout: PLAN FOR RISKS: Preparing for the Next Disruption
- Mitigating Risk in a Virtual World article
NEXT STEP FOR ILLINOIS MANUFACTURERS: SIGN UP!
Risk Management Workshop
- Discuss your company’s identified risks and outline action steps to address the concerns
- Guided by an ISO-based Risk Management Checklist
- Receive a write-up with a summary of the meeting and action steps
- To sign up: Contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disruption is a change from the normal – and 2020 is the epitome of change. Even as you work through the uncertainty of today, it’s essential to let past reactions inform your future risk plan.
As you plan your company’s standard work to withstand the next disruptions, take note of how you integrate:
- Communication Plan
- Financial Impact
- Product or Service Impact
- People Impact
- Supply Chain Disruptions
This session will highlight tools to guide you to craft a disruption plan that will limit the negative impacts of the next inevitable change.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com