- This event has passed.
PLAN AND PROSPER: Economic Insights into the Opportunities and Risks Ahead Webinar
March 31, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Session handout: PLAN AND PROSPER: Economic Insights into the Opportunities and Risks Ahead
- Stay Educated: Free Economic Updates
- Read: Economic Fundamentals Matter Most, but War in Ukraine Poses Risks
- Read: 10 Points of Concern During a Recession
- Watch: PREPARE FOR 2022: Economic Outlook for Manufacturing in 2022 Webinar
Use Economic Planning to Turn Uncertainties into Competitive Advantage.
There are opportunities and risks ahead, and in this 90 minute webinar, we will explore them in terms of consumer trends, market opportunities, labor issues, production costs, and government initiatives.
Connor Lokar, Senior Forecaster at ITR Economics will discuss business responses, tactics, and strategies given the projected changes in the economy. The 90 minute presentation will:
- Assess business demand for 2022 and into 2023.
- Look at ITR’s key leading indicators that clearly foretell the upcoming cyclical turns in the economy and markets.
- Present relevant market outlooks and discuss issues that have an impact on your profitability via resource allocation, budgets, expectations, and strategic planning.
- Delve into supply chain and pricing trends.
- Discuss potential unintended consequences of the massive government programs, including infrastructure and other initiatives.
- Assess interest rate, inflation, and financial market trends, including the latest information on stock market risk.
About the Presenter
Connor Lokar | Senior Forecaster, ITR Economics
Few young economists present their insights with the authority, accuracy, and humor that Connor Lokar brings to the stage. From the intimate executive retreat to the standing room only keynote, he delivers practical economic intelligence with charm and candor.
Connor has been giving economic keynotes, workshops, and webinars across North America since he joined ITR Economics in 2014. Using his quick wit and knack for storytelling, he leverages his youthful appearance to upend expectations and successfully captivate and educate audiences. Thousands of business leaders have enjoyed his dynamic approach; Connor emphasizes the applicability of economic intelligence and calls his audience to action.
When not on stage, Connor contributes his economic expertise in the role of trusted advisor, consulting directly with management teams of firms large and small. ITR’s clients meet with Connor at critical planning junctures to ensure that their strategic plans, goals, and internal initiatives are in alignment with their tailored forecasts. As ITR Economics’ senior forecaster, Connor has a particularly keen understanding of how forecasts are derived. The resulting insights enable clients to make the most of their economic outlooks. Connor specializes in construction and industrial markets but consults and presents to businesses across all industries, helping them grow revenue and remain profitable through an everchanging business cycle.
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Kristy Johns
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org