- This event has passed.
PASS THE TORCH: Where to Begin to Create an Effective Succession Plan Webinar
June 16, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
YOUR NEXT STEP: Review Your Succession Plans
- Discuss with your leadership team. Do you have a succession plan in place, and is the plan up-to-date? Do you need a place to begin?
- Have the Conversation: Talk with an IMEC expert to work out next steps specific to your needs and company plans
- Contact Emily Lee at email@example.com to start the conversation
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES
- Session Handout | PASS THE TORCH: Where to Begin to Create an Effective Succession Plan
- Template – Position Profile Job Aid
- Article: People are People: But More Importantly, People are OUR People
More than ever, leaders and decision-makers are becoming acutely aware of the ever-changing landscape of workforce talent development and the need for robust succession planning to face the impending tidal wave of retirements.
The most effective approach to this dilemma is to thoughtfully consider how succession planning can support strategic planning and the future of work to help organizations continue to evolve and thrive in a dynamic, and often complex, business environment.
During this webinar we will highlight the need for succession planning and identify 3 initial, and essential, steps to effectively begin a strategic succession plan. This session is targeted to those in leadership, human resources, and talent acquisition roles.
This session highlights key aspects of effective succession planning, including:
- Development of an ongoing talent strategy process of defining organization roles and capacities needed for future state success
- Pro-active planning for impending retirements and/or leadership transitions
- How to evaluate and prepare individual contributors for leadership positions
About the Trainer
Fusing together her professional experiences, passion for adult learners, and leadership coaching, Stacey guides people and teams through challenging and important organizational endeavors. Doing this and creating a balance of empathy can be challenging, but when teams begin to harmonize, they quickly manifest their desired state. Stacey supports learners by creating open, honest, and collaborative dialogues by asking thoughtful questions and offering sound assessments/observations.
Stacey’s experiences in process improvement and Lean has fine-tuned her approach in customer experience and service delivery, allowing her to look at each customer touchpoint with a design thinking mindset.
Workforce Development Webinar Series
- When we hear workforce, we think of people at work or available to work. The challenges are how to find and get people to work and stabilize and develop our workforce. This can be extremely challenging because there are many elements that must be visualized, understood, and addressed to stabilize and develop our workforce to achieve enterprise excellence. In this webinar leaders are introduced to the elements, focus points, and process to improve their House of Workforce. If you find that your team has an ongoing struggle with the workforce, this webinar is for you!
- Highlighting how the tried-and-true apprenticeship training model can be used to attract and develop talent and create a more diverse manufacturing workforce. Promising practices and strategies will be shared on the components, partnerships, and equitable and inclusive practices that make these programs beneficial for both the employer and apprentice.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org