OSHA #7500 – Introduction to Safety and Health Management Workshop
July 25 @ 7:15 am - 4:00 pm
This course covers the effective implementation of a company’s safety and health management system. The course addresses the four core elements of an effective safety and health management system and those central issues that are critical to each element’s proper management. This course is an interactive training session focusing on class discussion and workshops.
- Explain the benefits of implementing a safety and health management system
- Identify the core elements of an effective safety and health program
- Describe the key processes in each program element
- Evaluate, develop, and implement an effective safety and health management system
- Earn 0.55 CEU
- Overview of a safety and health management system
- Management leadership and employee involvement
- Work site analysis
- Hazard prevention and control
- Safety and health training
- Program evaluation
Registration from 7:15am to 7:30am, with the workshop running 7:30am to 4:00pm.
Cost: $285 for TRMA members; $335 for non-members. Registration includes course materials, breakfast and lunch.
Presenter: Construction Safety Council
Sponsor: Three Rivers Manufacturers’ Association, IMEC
Contact Name: Kathleen Ament, Three Rivers Manufacturers’ Association
Contact Phone: 815-774-6071
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org