- This event has passed.
OSHA 10-Hour Training
September 4 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
OSHA 10-Hour Training will meet on September 4 and September 5 from 8:00am to 4:00pm
The Illinois Manufacturers’ Association, with support from IMEC, present the OSHA 10-Hour Training, taught over 2 days. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Outreach Training Program for General Industry teaches general industry workers about their rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint as well as how to identify, abate, avoid and prevent job related hazards.
- Introduction to OSHA – 2 hours.
- OSHA has required training content for this module.
- Covers workers’ rights, employer responsibilities and how to file a complaint. It includes helpful worker safety and health resources. It also provides samples of a weekly fatality and 3 catastrophe report, material data safety sheet and the OSHA Log of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses.
- Materials include an Instructor Guide, PowerPoint slides, student handouts, and participatory activities.
- Walking and Working Surfaces, including fall protection – 1 hour.
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans, and Fire Protection – 1 hour.
- Electrical – 1 hour.
- Personal Protective Equipment – 1 hour.
- Hazard Communication – 1 hour.
In order to meet the requirements to be issued the OSHA 10 Hour Card, participants must be fully present for both days.
Cost: $125 for the first company attendee. $90 for each additional company attendee.
Presenter: Steve Geis, Senior Safety and Operational Consultant, LP Management Services.
Contact Name: Terri Graham, Illinois Manufacturers’ Association
Contact Phone: 630-824-9371
Contact Email: email@example.com