- This event has passed.
ORGANIZE TO IMPROVE: Workplace Organization for Manufacturing Virtual 2-Part Training
February 2 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
2-Part Virtual Training to Learn and Apply the Skills of Workplace Organization
Taught through 2 sessions, learn how workplace organization is key to improving and stabilizing safety, quality, delivery and productivity. This virtual training will outline the 5S Workplace Organization system, with homework between sessions to apply the 5 steps of sort, set in order, shine, standardize and sustain.
5S Workplace Organization is a workplace organization and standardization system to ensure a clean, orderly, safe and productive workplace; whereby, there is a place for everything and everything is in its place.
- February 2, 2021 | 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- February 9, 2021 | 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Each participating company is eligible for a 30-minute 5S feedback session with an IMEC Lean expert.
- Registration fee: $350 / company
- A company registration allows up to 3 people to attend the 2-part training.
- Training is valued at $825 / company
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com