- This event has passed.
OPTIMIZE YOUR SYSTEM: ERP & Manufacturing Information Systems Overview Webinar
April 19 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
WEBINAR DOWNLOAD | OPTIMIZE YOUR SYSTEM: ERP & Manufacturing Information Systems Overview
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES
- Presentation Slides | OPTIMIZE YOUR SYSTEM: ERP & Manufacturing Information Systems Overview
- How COVID-19 has Exposed Opportunities to Optimize Information Systems
- A Guide to Unbiased Support from IMEC for ERP/Manufacturing Information System Processes
Evaluation and Selection
Business Process Optimization
NEXT STEP FOR ILLINOIS MANUFACTURERS: SCHEDULE A CONVERSATION
- Discuss the unique needs of your company that inform current and future system needs
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Outline next steps for your team
- To schedule your conversation, contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
An ERP system is a software system that integrates all aspects of a manufacturing organization, including inventory, sales, purchasing, finance, and sometimes HR, all with the goal of greater efficiency across an organization company. There are several hundred software “solutions” positioned as Manufacturing Information Systems, many of which are not fully integrated systems and may be missing key capabilities.
Through this event you will learn from IMEC’s manufacturing background and years of unbiased experience assisting manufacturers to select new systems, avoiding the costly mistake of selecting a new system that doesn’t fully support the current or future business requirements.
Investing in an ERP system can increase efficiency and productivity – if the proper steps are taken. Because an ERP system can’t solve existing inefficiencies, it is imperative that companies improve business processes before implementing the system.
IMPROVE YOUR SYSTEM webinar is broken down into three sections:
- Evaluation and Selection
- Business Process Optimization
- Software Implementation
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com