- This event has passed.
Operations Optimization: ERP / MRP System Improvements Webinar
June 2 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
Manufacturing Engineering company Strategy3, in partnership with IMEC, will help your organization navigate these changing times and the impact of current events such as COVID-19 on businesses.
When best practices are not defined and implemented, or when ERP / MRP tools are not optimized to their full potential, this hinders organizations from:
- Growth & scalability
- Adaptability to market conditions
- Maximum profitability
- Standardized practices
- Ease of financial reviews
- Schedule attainment
- Lead time reduction
- Making Data-driven decisions
Strategy3 will highlight how to achieve much more out of your ERP or MRP system. Strategy3 will share two separate case studies in two non-related industries where they helped clients greatly improve their metrics via optimizing their ERP/MRP systems.
Explore in-depth methods for fixing, maintaining, and further improving your ERP or MRP. Use data to make better decisions and to reduce costs. Identify gaps and bottlenecks which affect different aspects of your business today and ways to bridge these gaps.
Lastly, Strategy3 will share its successful roadmap so that your organization can take massive, successful action!
Webinar Download: Operations Optimization: ERP/MRP System Improvements
SPECIAL OFFER: ERP/MRP System & Processes Review
- Conduct a basic review of what is working with your ERP/MRP system, and what needs you have identified, especially over the last 2 months of process and production interruptions and uncertainty. IMEC experts can help to identify process or system improvements to begin addressing your gaps. Contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation.
Additional Webinar Resources: Operations Optimization: ERP/MRP System Improvements
- Operations Optimization: ERP/MRP System Improvements Presentation Slides
- Is Your IT System Living Up To Its Capabilities?
- Implementing a Manufacturing Information System (ERP) to Generate Optimal Results
Presented in partnership with:
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE – limited to 50 participants. A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: Shawn Palmatier, President & John Baricevic, Lead ImpleMentor | Strategy3
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com