- This event has passed.
Onboarding New Employees for Long-Term Success Webinar
October 13, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
Onboarding – or integrating new employees to your company – must extend beyond the skills required to complete their daily tasks.
An effective onboarding process is spread over several weeks or months and allows the new employee to learn about all aspects of your company.
This session will highlight three focus areas a company can incorporate into their new employee onboarding program to strengthen the effectiveness of the process, including:
- Introduce your company culture
- Create social connections
- Develop technical capabilities
This session will also feature stories from Illinois manufacturers who have experienced increased engagement and retention as a result of their focus on culture, connections and on-the-job training.
Webinar Download: Onboarding New Employees for Long-Term Success
SPECIAL OFFER: Continuous Improvement of Your Onboarding Practices
- IMEC is available to help your company develop or improve your company’s onboarding process. Learn how to create your stay interview process, identifying what your company is doing well, and how to improve, to retain employees. Develop an onboarding surveys for new hires so you can adjust your onboarding efforts for maximum effectiveness.
- To start the conversation, please contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Webinar Resources: Onboarding New Employees for Long-Term Success
- Presentation handout: Onboarding New Employees for Long-Term Success
- Retaining Talent and Building “A Great Place to Work”
- Common Themes from Employee Engagement Pulse Surveys to Guide Leaders as Employees Return to Work
- Listening to Your Employees: Employee Engagement Survey During a Crisis
- Training within Industry – Job Instruction (TWI-JI) During a Pandemic
- Maximizing Workforce Productivity with Online Training Opportunities
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind? Managing Remote Workers – Part 1
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind? Managing Remote Workers – Part 2
- Adams County Works – Transitional Planning Team: Buddy Program
- Phone: 217-223-4313
- Email: email@example.com
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org