Emerging Leaders Boot Camp – Normal
January 22, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- This session equips a new or prospective leader with the knowledge and skills they need to confront the challenges faced early in their leader career. Encouraging the learner to think about the transitions that newer leaders face and how to handle those challenges, participants are introduced to three leadership differentiators that are most important to building a positive reputation as well as contributing to the organization’s success.
Coaching for Peak Performance
Who should attend?
- Supervisors seeking to increase their effectiveness
- Supervisors without formal leadership preparation
- New supervisors, team leads, line leads
- Emerging leaders – staff who show interest and ability to become a leader
- Leader transitioning from being a team member to the team supervisor
Cost: $899; registration includes 2 full days of training, DiSC Personality Profile, 1 hour of coaching plus daily lunch and refreshments
Registration Deadline: January 3, 2018 – allows time for completion and processing of individual DiSC assessments
Presenter: Mary Hallock, IMEC Technical Specialist
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 309-677-4633
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org