- This event has passed.
ADVANCE WITH AUTOMATION: A New Approach To Automated Parts Feeding Webinar
June 10, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
CLICK TO VIEW THE WEBINAR RECORDING | ADVANCE WITH AUTOMATION: A New Approach To Automated Parts Feeding
YOUR NEXT STEP: Complete the FREE I-SMART Automation Evaluation
- ADVANCE WITH AUTOMATION: Fully-Funded Program to Boost your Company’s Productivity and Safety with Automation
- Apply to be on the cutting-edge of workforce automation to solve productivity and workforce challenges, and let the industry experts from IMEC evaluate suitability of automation opportunities and applications, determine business case for best option(s), and provide written report to company on findings.
- Visit the ADVANCE WITH AUTOMATION page to get started!
- Handout: ADVANCE WITH AUTOMATION: A New Approach To Automated Parts Feeding
- MORE WITH MORE: The Human Side of Robotic CNC Automation webinar
- PLAN FOR TECH: Identifying Your First (or Next) Robotic Automation Project webinar
- Make the business case to invest in automation: INCREASE CASH FLOW: Research and Development Tax Credits webinar
- Adopt Automation Faster: Scale It Risk-free Through Robotics as a Service webinar
OEMs and Integrators of assembly automation who need equipment to manufacture assemblies are faced with the challenge of how to introduce parts into production equipment, minimize workcell complexity, and keep costs down.
Whether there is a need to increase productivity, reduce costs, or add product variants, flexible part feeding systems are well suited to improve applications with complex parts and to simplify frequent part changes.
When considering automation for your facility, how can a highly versatile and suitable for feeding a wide variety of parts, regardless of:
- Geometry (cylindrical, complex 3D shape)
- Surface (smooth, sticky, tangled, etc.)
- Material (delicate, fragile, rubber and silicone)
- Weight and Dimensions (metal stamped parts)
In this highly practical webinar, IMEC and BRAAS will discuss automated parts feeding, including a live demo of a pick and place application using Flexibowl® system, a 6-axis industrial robot and machine vision.
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com