- This event has passed.
MxD Cybersecurity Roadshow: Securing the Manufacturing Supply Chain
May 19 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Cybersecurity risks continue to grow as the manufacturing sector advances into the digital age and small and mid-sized manufacturers (SMMs) are particularly at risk. Battling an overload of information about cybersecurity threats and requirements, U.S. manufacturers seek a unified approach to securing the manufacturing sector.
MxD’s Cybersecurity Roadshow dives into deployable tactics that SMMs can use to reduce cyber risk in their organization. Attendees will be guided through the various cybersecurity standards and frameworks currently in place (such as NIST CSF/DFARS/CMMC) with an emphasis on addressing the unique challenges that the manufacturing sector faces when adhering to these standards. The program will include a live demonstration of multiple cyber-attacks that are common in an industrial environment, coupled with actions that manufacturers can take to mitigate these risks and appropriately respond when they happen.
Reasons to Attend
- Participate in an exclusive opportunity to provide feedback on a new cybersecurity program created by MxD: The National Center for Cybersecurity in Manufacturing
- Discuss the unique challenges that manufacturing supply chains face when working towards security AND compliance
- Arm your organization with tactical approaches for reducing cybersecurity threats
- Learn about various manufacturers of all sizes who have fallen victim to cyber-attacks and how that impacted their bottom line
- Walk away with a resource kit that includes tools such as MxD’s Cybersecurity for Manufacturing Hiring Guide, road mapping exercises, a cyber terminology cheat sheet specific to manufacturing, and more
Who Should Attend
We’re seeking stakeholders and resource providers in the SMM community, especially decision-makers and strategy drivers from small and mid-sized manufacturers who are responsible for securing their organizational assets.
8:30-9:00 a.m. – Coffee and Snacks
9:00-9:30 a.m. – Networking
9:00-9:30 a.m. – Opening Remarks from MxD, Cook County, and IMEC
9:30-10:15 a.m. – Cybersecurity for Manufacturing: The Fundamentals
10:15-10:35 a.m. – NIST Cybersecurity Framework in Practice
10:35-10:50 a.m. – Audience Q&A
10:50-11:00 a.m. – Closing Remarks
Contact Name: Kristy Johns
Contact Email: email@example.com