- This event has passed.
MITIGATE OPERATIONAL RISKS: Managing Your Supply Chain Processes and Procedures
February 2 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Read: Supply Chain Risk Management for Small Manufacturing Businesses
- Read: Supply Chain Management: Taking Action to Navigate Uncertainty and Reduce Operational Risks
Better manage and control your supply chain processes and procedures in order to better manage your supplier performance.
This webinar will discuss supply chain management can assist manufacturers in decrease supply chain risks through implementation of best practices in supplier evaluation and monitoring of supplier performance. Improving supplier performance can reduce costs and increase productivity.
- Gap analysis identifying opportunities to improve your current processes and procedures
- Prioritized action plan to drive change
- Hands on coaching to help your team implement change
Jesse Brady | Technical Specialist | IMEC
Jesse has vast experience cross a wide range of industries within manufacturing. Industries working with metals, plastics, and food safe components. He has worked with several Quality Management systems such as ISO 9001, AS 9100 & FSSC 22000. In those systems he has worked extensively on Root Cause Analysis / Problem Solving initiatives to continuously improve those systems. Jesse is a Six Sigma Black Belt, Certified Lead Internal Auditor and holds a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology from Eastern Illinois University.
Contact Name: Camryn Tunney
Contact Email: email@example.com