- This event has passed.
Manufacturing the Future: Challenges and Opportunities Webinar
June 17, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
Economic uncertainty in the manufacturing industry is growing as the number of manufacturing establishments is falling. What does this mean for manufacturers in Illinois, in terms of productivity, job openings and profit margins?
Join IMEC to hear the national perspective on the manufacturing economy. We welcome Kenneth Voytek, Chief Economist with the Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) program in the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to lead this session.
The Manufacturing the Future webinar includes:
- An overview of the national manufacturing landscape
- The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on manufacturers
- Challenges and opportunities for the manufacturing industry moving forward
Webinar Download: Manufacturing the Future: Challenges and Opportunities
SPECIAL OFFER: Determine Your Next Steps
IMEC experts are on hand to discuss the needs of your company, based on the information shared in “The Path Forward” section of this webinar. Are you looking to:
- Increase the efficiencies of your operations?
- Improve the health and safety?
- Engage and train your team?
- Reach new or more customers?
- Develop a business strategy or succession plan?
Additional Webinar Resources: Manufacturing the Future: Challenges and Opportunities
Presented in partnership with:
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE – limited to 50 participants. A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: Kenneth Voytek, Chief Economist and Group Manager for Program Evaluation and Economic Research | NIST MEP
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com