- This event has passed.
Manufacturing Matchmaking (Virtual)
September 30, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am
Registration is closed for this event. Thank you.
Manufacturing Matchmaking is an excellent, local opportunity for manufacturing representatives to meet with potential new customers and/or suppliers, while sharing information, samples and more that could help secure a new business partner.
Think of it as speed dating for the manufacturing supply chain!
HOW IT WORKS
- Once registration is closed, a listing of all participating companies will be emailed to registrants.
- Participants review the list, then select and rank preferred matches using our convenient online selection form.
- Several days prior to the event, you will receive your detailed matchmaking schedules, outlining up to 10 company-to-company meetings.
- Manufacturing Matchmaking will be hosted on Zoom. Company-to-company meetings will also be conducted through Zoom. Formal matchmaking meetings will end at 11:30am.
- Virtual event agenda will be available September 1.
PARTICIPATING LARGE MANUFACTURERS
Oshkosh Defense stands behind those who dedicate their lives to protecting others. For more than 100 years, Oshkosh has designed, tested and manufactured a robust portfolio of heavy, medium, light and highly protected military vehicles and technologies to support the U.S. Armed Forces and its allies. As a tactical vehicle manufacturer, every day we strive to meet or exceed our customers’ ever-changing needs with next-generation defense technologies and advanced systems. Every Oshkosh vehicle is backed by a dedicated team of experts, a global logistics and supplier network that spans six continents, and a complete range of life cycle sustainment services to optimize fleet readiness and performance. We operate with unparalleled commitment to those who depend on our products and services worldwide to perform their missions.
Oshkosh Defense Matchmaking Needs: Oshkosh Defense is committed to working with a diverse supply base that is representative of our customers and the communities we serve. Oshkosh Defense is currently in need of the following products/services from suppliers that are ISO certified by an accredited agency: Large complex fabrication assemblies, extrusions, frame rails, large tube fabrication (1.5 in and larger), air tanks, fuel tanks, hydraulic tanks, fabrication prototyping, door hardware, castings, wire harnesses, box build assemblies, communication cables/RF cables, fiberglass, rotational molding, silicone hoses, springs, bearings, electron beam welding, and in-house painting.
LB Steel is one of North America’s largest Steel Fabrication / Plate Service Centers covering four city blocks with over 450,000 square feet of buildings. LB Steel is certified to the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Standard. Our value-added fabrication services include laser/oxy-fuel burning, machining, welding, leveling, assembly, sandblasting, and painting. LB Steel’s customer base is diverse, including companies such as Amtrak, Alstom, Caterpillar, EMD, Progress Rail, Manitowoc, Grove, Thyssen Krupp, Bucyrus, Joy Global, Komatsu, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, and the Nevada Test Site. LB Steel is currently producing components for the new Amtrak Acela High Speed Train with a scheduled route from Boston to Washington D.C. through New York City. The paint facilities at LB Steel have been given the highest rating by Caterpillar. LB Steel offers a quality product at competitive rates, quick turn-around times and deliveries with emphasis on customer satisfaction.
LB Steel Matchmaking Needs: LB Steel is in need of high performing machine shops to meet the demands of their varied customer base.
Woodward is an independent designer, manufacturer and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for aerospace and industrial markets. For 150 years, Woodward has focused its resources and expertise on delivering proven systems that perform under incredible demands. Our customers have come to rely on us to help them address and solve the challenges associated with global efficiency initiatives – from reducing emissions, to increasing energy efficiency, to helping them introduce alternative energy sources.
Woodward Matchmaking Needs: Woodward is looking to diversify into the Chicago region, including the need for AS Certified Machine Shops, fabricators, electronic components including coil winding.
- Each Manufacturing Company Registration allows you to send up to 3 attendees to participate as a team in matchmaking conversations. To have additional teams for matchmaking conversations will require an additional Company Registration at $250 each.
The registration deadline is essential (and early!) to allow for the matching to be appropriately facilitated. Please be sure to sign up early as appointments will be FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. We will try our best to accommodate your priority match requests.
Upon registration, please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Name, title & email address for additional Company attendees
- Company NAICS Code
- Description of your Company’s Core Competencies
- Share the types of opportunities your company is seeking
- Markets served by company
- The certifications, registrations, and/or compliance your company holds. (These are not required for participation.)
- ISO 9001:2015
- PPAP Levels 1 – 5
- DFARS 800-171
Brought to you in partnership by:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 309-677-4633
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org