March 26, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Manufacturing Matchmaking event is an excellent, local opportunity for manufacturing representatives to meet with potential new customers and/or suppliers; share information, samples and more that could help secure a new partner for business.
Think of it as speed dating for the manufacturing supply chain!
Complete the form below to pre-register for Manufacturing Matchmaking on March 26, 2020. When registration opens, you’ll be the first to know!
How It Works
- Once registration is complete, a listing of all participating companies will be emailed to registrants.
- Participants review the list, then select and rank preferred matches using our convenient online selection form.
- Several days prior to the event, you will receive your detailed matchmaking schedules.
- Formal matchmaking meetings will end at 12:00pm for continued open networking during lunch.
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON FEBRUARY 14!
The registration deadline is essential (and early!) to allow for the matching to be appropriately facilitated. Please be sure to sign up early as appointments will be FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. We will try our best to accommodate your priority match requests.
Register as a Non-Manufacturing Partner
Companies that do not have a manufacturing NAICS code but contribute a product or service to the overall manufacturing process will have the opportunity to participate in an exhibitor forum that occurs in tandem with the matchmaking sessions.
- 8:00am – Registration
- 8:30am – Welcome & Presentation
- 9:30am to Noon – Company-to-Company Matchmaking meetings and Non-Manufacturer Exhibit & Showcase
- Noon-1:00pm – Networking Lunch
Cost: $250 per manufacturer. $400 per non-manufacturer. Registration includes breakfast and lunch.
Sponsor: IMEC; Chicago Metro Metals Consortium; Cook County Bureau of Economic Development
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 309-677-4633
Contact Email: email@example.com