- This event has passed.
Meeting OSHA Requirements in the Age of COVID-19 Webinar
October 14 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
Even in the midst of a global pandemic, OSHA requirements are in place to continually protect the health and safety of workers. Join IMEC and OSHA for a session that will address top concerns of today.
Targeting the manufacturing industry, key topics of the webinar include:
- Hazard Assessment
- Respiratory Protection
- Hazard Communication
- General Duty Clause violations
This is your opportunity to ask your questions Brian Bothast, Compliance Assistance Specialist with OSHA. Whether related to COVID-19 or general health and safety operations, take advantage of direct responses to your pressing concerns.
WEBINAR RECORDING: Meeting OSHA Requirements in the Age of COVID-19
SPECIAL OFFER: Complimentary Safety Assessment
- Conducted on-site or virtually, this Safety Assessment identifies opportunities to strengthen your safety plans, and begin planning how to make improvements. IMEC experts are available to help you begin addressing your gaps.
- Contact Emily Lee at email@example.com to start the conversation.
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES: Meeting OSHA Requirements in the Age of COVID-19
- OSHA Websites
- OSHA Guides
- Illinois Manufacturing Return to Work and Recovery Guide from IMEC
- What to do During an OSHA Inspection
- COVID-19 Prevention Guidelines in 14 Languages
- Safely Restarting Your Facility
- Facility Startup Checklist
- Decisions about Face Covering in Manufacturing
Presented in partnership with:
Cost: FREE! A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org