- This event has passed.
MAXIMIZE YOUR MACHINES: Overview of Total Predictive Maintenance for Equipment Efficiency Webinar
February 25 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
- Session Handout: MAXIMIZE YOUR MACHINES: Overview of Total Predictive Maintenance for Equipment Efficiency
- Watch: KEEP IT RUNNING: Roadmap to Maintenance 4.0
- Watch: The Case for Maintenance Excellence: Improve Your Bottom Line
- Read: Preventative Maintenance Now for Success Later
- Read: Fuss and O’Neill: Helping Organizations Achieve Safer, More Cost-effective Productivity
Do you seek to improve equipment reliability, product quality, cost performance and uptime on your equipment?
To move from reactive to proactive maintenance, you need a team-based, data driven process focused on equipment reliability.
This session provides a high-level overview of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM). Learn how TPM can address some of the challenges faced by today’s manufacturing environments, including:
- Repair Costs
- Preventive and Predictive maintenance
- Maintenance Culture
- Autonomous Maintenance
- Minor Defects
The above challenges all addressed through TPM, outlining a holistic approach to improve the manufacturing environment, which will drive safety, uptime, and reliability across the board.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Jeff has more than 20 years of experience in Engineering and Maintenance Management. A natural leader, Jeff has spent his career training both civilians and military personnel in the art of technical and program management. He is an expert in safety program management and has extensive process improvement experience. As a Reliability and Maintenance Professional for Fuss & O’Neill’s Manufacturing Solutions, Jeff works with clients to integrate total process management to improve efficiency, safety, and the bottom line. He focuses on individualized client attention and recognizes that an off-the-shelf approach is never an option.
Presented in partnership with Fuss & O’Neill.
Contact Name: Kristy Johns
Contact Email: email@example.com