- This event has passed.
MAXIMIZE ENTERPRISE VALUE: Implementing Business Transition Planning
December 7, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Session Handout: MAXIMIZE ENTERPRISE VALUE: Implementing Business Transition Planning
- Read: Risk Management Planning: A Systematic Approach
- Read: Do you Have Goals?
It’s always better to be prepared…enter 2023 with a business transition plan
Business Transition planning is the conscious effort to maximize enterprise value while enabling the conversion of that ownership into personal financial freedom and peace of mind. We will discuss the process, considerations and risk management used to ensure that you are prepared to win!
- Discover about the business transition options available to you
- Learn how to integrate a business transition with your business strategy
- Understand how to developing a plan to maximize wealth
Grant Seshul has a 25 year career supporting organizational growth and competitiveness. Before starting APEX, Grant was CFO of an international mining parts and heavy welding company in Edmonton, Canada. Prior to his work in Canada, Grant’s progressive experience includes working in a variety of leadership positions for Caterpillar, Cat Financial, and KPMG. Over the last five years, Grant has also served on the board of CEFCU.
Contact Name: Camryn Tunney
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org