- This event has passed.
MAP THE PROCESS: Uncover Opportunities for Improvement with SIPOC Webinar
May 26 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
CLICK TO VIEW THE WEBINAR RECORDING | MAP THE PROCESS: Uncover Opportunities for Improvement with SIPOC
YOUR NEXT STEP: SIPOC Discovery Call
- 1-on-1 session to discuss how SIPOC can improve your production processes
- Contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation – or – contact your IMEC Regional Manager directly
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES
- Session Handout: MAP THE PROCESS: Uncover Opportunities for Improvement with SIPOC
- SIPOC Spreadsheet – Template with Examples
- SIPOC Process Mapping for Value Stream Mapping Overview Whitepaper
- Process Mapping Uncovered Whitepaper
Companies can use process mapping tools to uncover opportunities for improvement. The variety of process mapping tools have different uses for how and when they can be most effective in coming together to support your company in achieving your strategic and operational goals / targets.
Join IMEC to dive into one process mapping tool: SIPOC.
SIPOC is used to identify all relevant elements of a process improvement project before work begins, breaking down the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Output, Customers.
The enterprise’s current processes that are either suppliers to or customers of the value stream are central to the success of the improvement initiative. It is important to map these process inter-relationships utilizing SIPOC process mapping.
The MAP THE PROCESS webinar provides:
- Introduction to Process Mapping Tools
- General overview of each, when to use / why, and potential benefits.
- Learning to apply the SIPOC process map
- Tips, pointers, and lessons learned
- Insight on how SIPOC ties into continuous improvement, advanced manufacturing and technology services, and systems integration / ERP
- Ample time for Q&A
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com