MAP THE PROCESS: Uncover Opportunities for Improvement with SIPOC Webinar
May 26 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Companies can use process mapping tools to uncover opportunities for improvement. The variety of process mapping tools have different uses for how and when they can be most effective in coming together to support your company in achieving your strategic and operational goals / targets.
Join IMEC to dive into one process mapping tool: SIPOC.
SIPOC is used to identify all relevant elements of a process improvement project before work begins, breaking down the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Output, Customers.
The enterprise’s current processes that are either suppliers to or customers of the value stream are central to the success of the improvement initiative. It is important to map these process inter-relationships utilizing SIPOC process mapping.
The MAP THE PROCESS webinar provides:
- Introduction to Process Mapping Tools
- General overview of each, when to use / why, and potential benefits.
- Learning to apply the SIPOC process map
- Tips, pointers, and lessons learned
- Insight on how SIPOC ties into continuous improvement, advanced manufacturing and technology services, and systems integration / ERP
- Ample time for Q&A
Unable to attend the live session? A recording of the panel discussion will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com